Here is All the Answer , Have a look on it
1. Who recently became the first Indian track athlete to hold a global title by winning the Gold medal at the World U-20 Championships 2018?
➡ Answer : Hima Das
2. If you were enjoying a match at the largest cricket stadium in India, which city would you be in?
➡ Answer : Kolkata.
3. From what book is the quote,’ War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is strength’?
➡ Answer : 1984.
4. The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was __________
➡ Answer : Marie Curie.
5. Which of these actors played on-screen father to their real father?
➡ Answer : Abhishek Bachchan.
More Quiz Answer will be updated soon