Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers:)🏆
Question 1. Which of these is also called the ‘Millennium city of India’?
Question 2. Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river that flows through the region?
Question 3. Who won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer. C.V. RAMAN
Question 4. Who was the first Indian to travel to space?
Answer. Rakesh Sharma
Question 5. The asteroid belt is a well known astronomical ‘highway’ that exists between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars. Which of these is a celestial body that can and has been found in this ‘highway’?
Answer. Dwarf Planets
How to join:
1. Just download amazon app From Here
2. Scroll down and find quiz banner
3. Click on Start
4. Answer & Win prizes❤️
- Prize To be win a Huawei Nova 3 Worth of 34k+
- Winner Announcement at 30th October 2018
- Prize Will be delivered to winners by 30th November 2018
- Quiz is till 8 AM to 12 PM 18th Oct 2018