Amazon Today’s Quiz Answer:)🏆
Question 1. In which country would you find the Mount Eden or Maungawhau, a majestic bowl-like crater?
Answer : New Zealand
Question 2. What is the nickname for the Great Bell located in the Elizabeth Tower?
Answer : Big Ben
Question 3. In which city can you find Brandenburg Gate, considered a symbol of the tumultuous history of Europe and current day, of European unity?
Answer : Berlin
Question 4. He’s also known as the pioneer of India’s Green revolution, and was recently honored with ICFA’s first-ever World Agriculture Prize. Who is he?
Answer : M. S. Swaminathan
Question 5. Rolled out this week, _______ is India’s first engine-less semi-high speed train, and will eventually replace the Shatabdi Express for inter-city travel.
Answer : Train-18
How to join:
1. Just download amazon app From Here
2. Scroll down and find quiz banner
3. Click on Start
4. Answer & Win prizes❤️
- Prize To be win Blackberry Key2
- Winner Announcement at 30th November 2018
- Prize Will be delivered to winners by before 30th December 2018
- Quiz is till 8 AM to 12 PM 31th Oct 2018