Amazon Quiz Answer
14th November Morning Quiz Answers
Q1. Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Q2. Which of these planets could, theoretically, float if submerged in water due to its low density?
Q3. In 2011, which country hosted a Formula 1 race for the first time?
Q4. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Ans. Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
Q5. Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
How to join:
1. Just download amazon app From Here
2. Scroll down and find quiz banner
3. Click on Start
4. Answer & Win prizes
- Prize To be win Blackberry Key 2 LE Worth Of 29k+
- Winner Announcement at 30th November 2018
- Prize Will be delivered to winners by before 30th December 2018
- Quiz is till 8 AM to 12 PM 14th November 2018