Amazon Quiz Answer
13th November Morning Quiz Answers
Question 1.Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Answer : Jim Corbett National Park
Question 2. In which country would you find Machu Picchu, a 15th-century Inca citadel?
Answer : Peru
Question 3. The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer : VVS Laxman
Question 4. Which large, freshwater lake is known for alleged sightings of the cryptozoological monster ‘Nessie’?
Answer : Loch Ness, Scotland
Question 5.In which country would you find the Table Mountain, a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking the country’s capital?
Answer : South Africa
How to join:
1. Just download amazon app From Here
2. Scroll down and find quiz banner
3. Click on Start
4. Answer & Win prizes
- Prize To be win Bose Wireless Sleepbuds Worth Of 22k
- Winner Announcement at 30th November 2018
- Prize Will be delivered to winners by before 30th December 2018
- Quiz is till 8 AM to 12 PM 13th November 2018