Amazon Quiz Answers 🙂
Q.1 Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Ans. Edwin ‘buzz’ Aldrin
Q.2 In whhich city would you find the colosseum, an amphitheater built in the first century to honor the Flavian dynasty?
Ans. Rome, Italy
Q.3 Which historical events does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Ans. The French Revolution
Q.4 In which country would you find Victoria Falls, classified as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
Q.5 In which country would you find North Cape, the norternmost point in europe that can be accessed by road?
How to join:
1. Just download amazon app From Here
2. Scroll down and find quiz banner
3. Click on Start
4. Answer & Win prizes
- Prize To be win Canon DSLR Camera
- Winner Announcement at 30th November 2018
- Prize Will be delivered to winners by before 30th December 2018
- Quiz is till 8 AM to 12 PM 6th November 2018