Amazon Quiz Answer
16th November Morning Quiz Answers
QN.1.The __ note was the first paper currency issued by RBI in January 1938. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Rs 5
QN2. Raut Nacha is folk dance performed mainly by the tribal communities of which state.
QN3.The Bhimbetka rock shelters are an archaeological site of the Palaeolithic period. It is located in which state?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
QN4. In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Answer: Santorini, Greece
QN5. The legendary comic book writer Stan Lee, who passed away recently, was associated with which house of comic books?
Answer: Marvel Comics
How to join:
1. Just download amazon app From Here
2. Scroll down and find quiz banner
3. Click on Start
4. Answer & Win prizes
- Prize To be win Philips Trimmer Worth Of 1940
- Winner Announcement at 30th November 2018
- Prize Will be delivered to winners by before 30th December 2018
- Quiz is till 8 AM to 12 PM 16th November 2018