Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers:) 🏆
Question 1. What kind of star is the smallest, with a typical one being only about 20 miles across?
Answer : Neutron Star
Question 2. Coffee was originally noted for, and is still popular because of, its energizing effect when consumed. What is the chemical that produces this effect?
Answer : Caffeine
Question 3. The _____ tea is traditionally prepared by boiling tea with added butter and salt.
Answer : Tibetan
Question 4. Which of these fictional towns was first introduced in the ‘Swami and Friends’ novels?
Answer : Malgudi
Question 5. He did scripting, casting, scoring, editing, and designed credit titles and publicity material for his films. He won over 32 Indian National Film Awards, a Golden Lion, a Golden Bear. He was honored with the Bharat Ratna in 1992. Who is he?
Answer : Satyajit Ray
How to join:
1. Just download amazon app From Here
2. Scroll down and find quiz banner
3. Click on Start
4. Answer & Win prizes❤️
- Prize To be win Samsung Galaxy Note 8 WORTH OF 53K
- Winner Announcement at 30th October 2018
- Prize Will be delivered to winners by 30th November 2018
- Quiz is till 8 AM to 12 PM 22th Oct 2018