Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers :)🏆
Question 1. Which planet is considered Earth’s ‘sister’ planet?
Question 2. Who is also known as the ‘Father of Indian Civil Aviation’?
Answer: J. R. D. Tata
Question 3. Which of these is also called the ‘City of Spices’, for its role as the major trading point of Indian spices during the middle ages.
Question 4. He invented an instrument to measure the weight and pressure of solar rays and prepared the original plan for the Damodar Valley Project. Who is he?
Answer: Meghnad Saha
Question 5. Which economist(s) was awarded 2018 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences?
Answer: William Nordhaus and Paul Romer
How to join:
1. Just download amazon app From Here
2. Scroll down and find quiz banner
3. Click on Start
4. Answer & Win prizes❤️
- Prize To be win a SoundLink Revolve + Worth of 22k+
- Winner Announcement at 30th October 2018
- Prize Will be delivered to winners by 30th November 2018
- Quiz is till 8 AM to 12 PM 19th Oct 2018